Martin Luther Johnson
- Born June 2, 1858 in Mason County, Virginia (now West Virginia).
- Parents were ABRAHAM JOHNSON and MARGARET KEEFER.
- Married AMY CHARLOTTE ORTMAN on December 19, 1883 in Ross County, Ohio.
- Died October 7, 1938 in Franklin Township, Franklin County, Ohio.
- Both are buried in Sugar Creek Baptist Cemetery, Fayette County, Ohio.
- IDA MAE JOHNSON, born October 11, 1884 in Slate Mills, Ross County, Ohio, died August 31, 1976 in Baldwin County, Alabama. Married GEORGE LEWIS HOPPES on October 19, 1901 in Fayette County, Ohio. She is buried in Pine Rest Cemetery, Foley, Baldwin County, Alabama.
- LEONA MAUD JOHNSON, born September 2, 1889 in Ohio; died October 4, 1928 of Tuberculosis. Married ROY ALLEN ASCHBACHER on November 25, 1911 in Franklin County, Ohio.
- ARTHUR ARMAND JOHNSON, born December 27, 1890 in Twin Township, Ross County, Ohio; died June 18, 1948 in Columbus, Franklin County, Ohio. Married EMILY ELIZABETH EYSTER on November 27, 1912, but they were later divorced. Married HATTIE MAY MITCHELL LUSBY on June 13, 1921 in Franklin County, Ohio. Married CATHERINE LUSBY JONES.
- NELLIE FRANCES JOHNSON, born October 11, 1894 in Slate Mills, Ross County, Ohio. Married WILBERT SAMUEL WILLIAMS on November 25, 1919 in Morgan County, Ohio.
L. Edwin Hoppes
1900 Fayette County, Ohio Census
1910 Franklin County, Ohio Census
1920 Franklin County, Ohio Census